Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mandalorian enthusiasts, ahoy! Whether you are a Fandalorian, avid Karen Traviss reader, Clone Wars buff or simply a Boba Fett admirer... we salute you!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

History of the Mandalorians

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tee18
Lurker

Number of posts : 3
Credits : 9
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2011-02-19

History of the Mandalorians Empty
PostSubject: History of the Mandalorians   History of the Mandalorians I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:14 pm

I’m writing/compiling a history of the Mandalorians. I am doing this by taking the wookieepedia article, and just stuff I know really happened, and combining them. But, I haven’t been able to find any timelines for Mandalorian history. Can someone please help me out. And I could use help w/ making sure the wookieepedia article is correct. Please help.
Back to top Go down
Melyc'inya
Staff Sergeant
Melyc'inya

Title : Combat Medic
Number of posts : 116
Credits : 167
Rep : 14
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: History of the Mandalorians   History of the Mandalorians I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:44 am

http://www.nukecd.com/cayce/mandcomix/

I give the base link because there are some awesome things to read in there, but the relevant stuff is in the "Mando Learning" link. Unfortunately, it doesn't have an actual, laid-out timeline, and is a fair bit outdated, but it might have some useful stuff for you in there.
Back to top Go down
http://melfina-chan.deviantart.com
Douglas Fett
Sergeant
Douglas Fett

Title : Te Werda Mand'alor
Number of posts : 78
Planet/System : The Mandalore System
Credits : 86
Rep : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: History of the Mandalorians   History of the Mandalorians I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:24 pm

Tee - Not bragging or anything, but I'm quite knowledgeable with Mando history. If you'd like, I could help you out, double check dates and whatnot. PM me if you want to talk sometime.
Back to top Go down
tee18
Lurker

Number of posts : 3
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2011-02-19

PostSubject: Re: History of the Mandalorians   History of the Mandalorians I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:38 am

I think i've finished. It's mostly compiled from wookeeipedia. How do i post it?
Back to top Go down
joda flest
Tourist

Number of posts : 5
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2012-05-03

PostSubject: Re: History of the Mandalorians   History of the Mandalorians I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:59 pm

copy then paste.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History of the Mandalorians   History of the Mandalorians I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History of the Mandalorians
Page 1 of 1